I recently gave a talk at WordCamp Vancouver about Personas and Empathy Maps.
I’ll soon update this page to cover the topics in my talk in detail. But for now, if you’re interested in learning more about personas and empathy maps, check out the resources I used to create my talk:
- What is an Empathy Map and Why is it Valuable for your Business? by Germán Coppola
- Design Thinking: Getting Started with Empathy by Rikke Dam and Teo Siang
- Empathy Map Activity – IBM Enterprise Design Thinking Course
- When U.S. air force discovered the flaw of averages by Todd Rose
- Ancestry Case Study – UX+PM=BFFs by Josh Penrod and Kendall Hulet at Front 2017
- Bluehost Case Study – Personal experience while working for Bluehost.com
The slides to my presentation are available at slideshare.